- Amid a New Study, Questions Surround the Ongoing Mining Issue in Glenwood City
- UPDATED: Glenwood City Council Considers Adopting Mining Ordinance at April 18, 2013 Meeting
- Glenwood City Council Considers Adopting Mining Ordinance at April 18, 2013 Meeting
- Inside a Town Meeting on Frac Sand Mining; Glenwood City, WI
- UPDATE: Potential Frac Sand Mine in Glenwood City
Monthly Archives: January 2013
(first published on WIvoices.org) Earlier this month, Texas-based company Vista LLC resubmitted its application for the “Vista Mine” in Glenwood City, WI after withdrawing its original application last summer. Vista’s initial proposal in July 2012 did not comply with county … Continue reading
Philomena Kebec, attorney for the Bad River Band of Lake Superior Ojibwe, responds to state of WI plans to move forward with legislation that may allow mining 6 miles upstream from the reservation.